If you are interested in joining Coastal Fliers please submit a
You can join the club two different ways:
- If you already have a pilot's certificate then you'll want to be a Regular Member with full voting privileges.
- If you are starting or continuing a training program leading to a Private Pilots certificate then you can join as a non-voting Student Member. Student Members pay 1/4 of the regular share and 1/2 of the monthly dues and must use Club instructors for training.
When we receive your application the following process will begin:
- You are contacted and interviewed by one or more board members.
- For a Regular Member, the Club Treasurer must receive the following items from you:
- payment of $2,600 by check or PayPal ($2,500 for one share in the corporation and your first month dues of $100)
- copies of your Log book endorsements
- current medical
- current BFR
- For a Student Member, the Club Treasurer must receive the following:
- payment of $650 by check or PayPal ($600 for one share in the corporation and your first month dues of $50 at one half the normal rate)
- At the next board meeting the Board approves applicant.
- You are entered into Schedule Master for internet and telephone scheduling.
- The Club Secretary assembles new member packet
containing airplane keys, fuel card, club SOP's, and club bylaws.
- For Regular Members, the Safety Officer or designated club CFI conducts cockpit check for each airplane
and, if necessary, flight check, endorses your logbook, and signs
new member checkout form.
- Student Members can begin training any time by contacting one of our top-notch